Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more!
Showing all 9 results
Designed for a full-flavored, clean-tasting brew, these durable, oxygen-cleansed paper coffee filters are up to 30% thicker than other filters on the market. Their top-quality construction allows only the purest flavor elements to flow through, keeping bitter sediment, oils and coffee grounds out of your cup.
- Designed for use with the 6-, 8- or 10-cup Chemex coffee maker.
- Precision folded into a cone shape that guarantees uniform extraction as water flows through the grounds.
- Oxygen paper-cleansing technique is safe and bleach free, ensuring no chemical flavor or residue is imparted to the filter—or your coffee.
- Set of 100.
Hario V60 Coffee Dripper 02
Hario’s V60 dripper was named after its optimal brewing qualities: the V shape and the 60-degree angle. The ceramic dripper has great thermal properties and the spiral grooves slow down the water for better extraction of coffee. Size 02 brews 1 to 6 cups depending on the size of the cup.
Puro Caff Espresso Machine Cleaner
- Eliminates residue and buildup in group heads and keeps screens and filters clear for an even brewing extraction
- Integral to the daily backflush regimen on traditional espresso machines, and ideal for soaking espresso machines parts and cleaning coffee brews
Chemex Coffeemaker 8-Cup
CHEMEX® delivers the purest flavor experience
The Eight Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pourover brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
The SteamDot Platinum Card
Not your ordinary gift card!
Purchase for $250 and enjoy 20% off everything* in the cafes including whole bean, merchandise and food. Reload at any time! Never expires.
*Discount does not apply to platinum card reloads or additional gift card purchases. Valid for cafe purchases only. Not valid for online purchases.
Brew coffee precisely and perfectly with this two-in-one essential. The lightweight digital scale, which measures in 0.1-gram increments with an average accuracy of plus or minus 0.2 grams, accurately measures water and coffee beans or grounds to suit your preferred brewing ratio. A digital timer counts down bloom and extraction times so your coffee is always beautiful, never bitter. For easy and accurate dripping, place your pour-over setup directly on the sleek black scale. Hario has been crafting fine coffee equipment in Japan since 1964.