Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more!
Showing all 6 results
Designed for a full-flavored, clean-tasting brew, these durable, oxygen-cleansed paper coffee filters are up to 30% thicker than other filters on the market. Their top-quality construction allows only the purest flavor elements to flow through, keeping bitter sediment, oils and coffee grounds out of your cup.
- Designed for use with the 6-, 8- or 10-cup Chemex coffee maker.
- Precision folded into a cone shape that guarantees uniform extraction as water flows through the grounds.
- Oxygen paper-cleansing technique is safe and bleach free, ensuring no chemical flavor or residue is imparted to the filter—or your coffee.
- Set of 100.
Hario V60 Filters 02
- Hario V60 cone shaped disposable paper filters for pour-over brewers
- Each filter is for single time use
- Contains 100 disposable size 02 paper filters
- Capacity of Size 02 is 1-4 cups
- Designed in Japan to fit the cone shaped Size 02 dripper
Hario V60 Coffee Dripper 02
Hario’s V60 dripper was named after its optimal brewing qualities: the V shape and the 60-degree angle. The ceramic dripper has great thermal properties and the spiral grooves slow down the water for better extraction of coffee. Size 02 brews 1 to 6 cups depending on the size of the cup.
MIIR Coffee Canister
Get the perfect addition to your coffee with our newest coffee canister. Stainless steel, with a matte black finish and our logo engraved, can comfortably fit 12oz of coffee.
Chemex Coffeemaker 8-Cup
CHEMEX® delivers the purest flavor experience
The Eight Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pourover brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
Brew coffee precisely and perfectly with this two-in-one essential. The lightweight digital scale, which measures in 0.1-gram increments with an average accuracy of plus or minus 0.2 grams, accurately measures water and coffee beans or grounds to suit your preferred brewing ratio. A digital timer counts down bloom and extraction times so your coffee is always beautiful, never bitter. For easy and accurate dripping, place your pour-over setup directly on the sleek black scale. Hario has been crafting fine coffee equipment in Japan since 1964.